An Achieving the Dream ™ Institution
Athens Technical College is located in Athens, the seat of Clarke County, northeast Georgia's center for commerce and trade, health services, and cultural arts. Three campuses in Elberton (Elbert County), Greensboro (Greene County), and Monroe (Walton County) offer additional courses and programming through Athens Technical College.
The HOPE Career Grant can give you a boost to get started on a rewarding career in a well-paying job without accumulating a lot of student debt.
At Athens Technical College, we welcome students with diverse backgrounds and points of view. You can be yourself here, experience new things, and make lasting friendships.
Date: Jun 06,2022
Athens Technical College launches new podcast show
Date: Mar 21,2022
Katherine Herc has been named Athens Technical College's finalist for the Dinah Culbreath Wayne Exceptional Adult Georgian in Literacy Education (EAGLE) Award, and Maria A. Davis has been named the College's Adult Education Instructor of the Year.
Date: Mar 21,2022
ATC President Andrea Daniel to Receive National Award from PTK
Date: Feb 21,2022
Gift will support faculty salaries and expansion to Walton Campus
Date: Jan 28,2022
(Athens, GA) President Andrea Daniel has named three individuals for leadership positions in academic affairs at Athens Technical College.
Athens Technical College is committed to creating an accessible online environment.
If you have any questions about accessibility or would like to request materials in an alternative format, please contact Dr. Keli Fewox, email@example.com or 706-355-5081.
Our web site follows industry standard techniques and best practices to provide the highest level of web site accessibility for our users. These include:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- United States Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Section 508 standards
- Accessibility testing
In addition, we have implemented a Hotkey system for keyboard access. Hotkeys for this site are as follows:
- To access this message, press shift+the F1 key at any time
- To close this message, press shift+the F2 key at any time
- To return to the homepage, press shift+the F3 key at any time
- If the main menu has focus (usually done by pressing tab or CTRL+TAB), the left and right arrow keys will move from one menu section to the next
- To return to the menu at the top of each page, press shift+m