Manufactuready is an intensive six-week program that prepares unemployed individuals for success in the rewarding field of manufacturing.
There is no cost for eligible participants!
earn five crucial certifications, saving the employer time and money
- Basic Forklift Operator
- GeorgiaBEST - Soft Skills
- CPR, First Aid, and AED
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Develop hard and soft skills to prepare you for success
hard skills obtained
- 3D Printing - Additive Manufacturing
- ACT WorkKeys Assessment
- Blueprint Reading
- Cranes & Rigging
- Electrical Circuits & Diagrams
- Electricity Basics
- Measuring Instruments
- Polymer Extrusion Basics
- Simulated Work Environment (SWE)
- Torque Wrench
soft skills obtained
- Must be currently unemployed or underemployed.
- Must be 18 years of age of older.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 100% attendance is required to complete this six-week program.
- Must be willing and able to work full time in a manufacturing environment upon completion of this program. This includes the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time, and work holidays, weekends, and/or night shifts.
- Additional requirements will be addressed upon interest
Program Locations & Start Dates
|Campus||Sesson 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5|
|Athens Campus||January 13||April 20||June 15||August 10||October 12|
|Greene Campus||--||March 30||--||August 31||--|
|Elbert Campus||February 3||--||July 6||--||--|
|Walton Campus||February 24||--||June 1||September 21||--|
For Further Information:
Contact: Marvin Nunnally
By email or 706-369-5876 .