In most cases students’ academic advisors are members of the faculty associated with students selected program of study. If students are not sure of whom their assigned advisor is, they may use the system below to determine the name and contact information of their advisor.
Students - To determine the name and contact information for your academic advisor, enter your student ID number below and select “Find Advisor.” You cannot use your social security number.
If no advisor is found:
- For Business, Education, Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing majors, please contact (706) 355-5036
- For General Education, please contact (706) 277-7282
- For Life Science & Public Safety, please contact (706) 355-5037
- Interdisciplinary Studies & Competitive Health Programs, please contact (706) 355-5109
- Dual Enrollment (High School), please contact (706) 425-3060 or (706) 355-5045