Skip to content

Online Orientation

Financial Aid and Program Changes

Occasionally, students may want to change their program of study to take advantage of different types of financial aid. If you would like to change your program of study, you may complete a Program Change Form, have it signed by a Financial Aid representative, and submit it to the Admissions Office by the following dates:

Program Change Forms submitted after the deadlines are subject to an additional late processing fee. NO PROGRAM CHANGES WILL BE PROCESSED DURING NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION.

To continue to receive aid, I must renew my FAFSA
every year by May first.

CorrectCorrect! Good Job!
WrongIncorrect.Your financial aid will expire if not renewed every year by the May 1st deadline!

Previous | Next