Interior Design Student Association
The Interior Design Student Association (IDSA) is open to all registered interior design students at Athens Technical College. This student association has a liaison to a major interior design professional organization: the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).
The purposes of the Organization are as follows:
- To promote high ethical and design standards.
- To benefit the membership of the Organization by providing an exchange of ideas, a common meeting ground for understanding, cooperation, education, and an opportunity to keep abreast of development in interior design.
- To further emphasize a sense of community within members.
- To promote interaction with professional interior designers, interior design organizations and other building arts professionals.
- To undertake such programs and activities as may be proper to promote and enhance educational development.
- To undertake such programs and activities to promote student engagement in volunteer opportunities to benefit non-profit organizations.
- To link this organization to the International Interior Design Association.
Future Activities for Members
- Charity Work
- The completion of the following courses: INDS 1100 and INDS 1115.
- Be enrolled in or completed INDS 2210
- Have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
A fee of $10 will be collected for an annual membership to fund events & meetings.
ContactPhillip Myer – Adviser
Contact Mr. Myer
706-355-5059 Annie Nguyen – President
Contact Ms. Nguyen