Alpha Beta Gamma - International Business Honor Society
Alpha Beta Gamma - International Business Honor Society exists to recognize and reward academic excellence among business honor students and to recognize the contribution to learning by professors, administrators, and business professionals. The society was the first business honor society for accredited junior, community and technical two year colleges. It was founded in 1970 and currently has over 65,000 members from over 140 member colleges.
- Eligibility Requirements are:
- Be enrolled in a Business-related Program of Study
- 3.0 overall GPA
- 3.0 GPA in your Program Courses
- Must have completed 15 credit hours
Alpha Beta Gamma Affiliations
- Member: Association of College Honor Societies.
- An educational affiliate of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC).
- The Association of Canadian Community Colleges' Association Des Colleges Communautaires Du Canada (ACCC).
- Campus beautification
- Informational fairs
- Relay for Life
- Be The Match bone marrow registry
- Pet shelter volunteers
- Habitat for Humanity
- Science Fair
- Book drive for needy children Fun Run
Advisor - John Haley
Chapter Website: www.chizeta.org
National Website: www.abg.org