If you are interested in receiving services provided by WIA, complete the following steps:
- Visit your local Career Center to apply. For a full listing of Career Center locations,click here.
- Check the WIOA provider list to verify that your school and program of choice is available. To find the Eligible Provider List, click here.
- Print and complete the WIOA Checklist. To find the WIOA Checklist, click here.
- Apply for admission to the school you plan to attend. You may apply to Athens Technical College in-person or online by clicking ATC Online Application .
- If applicable, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for HOPE and Pell eligibility. You may visit the ATC Financial Aid office for assistance.
- Once you have completed these steps, contact the Regional Commission at 706-369-5703 or 800-533-5872 for further assistance.