What is WorkKeys?WorkKeys is a job skills test measuring "real world" skills important for success in the workplace. Assessments are offered in three areas:
- Applied Math - applying mathematical reasoning to work-related problems
- Workplace Documents - understanding work-related reading materials such as memos bulletins & policy manuals
- Graphic Literacy – using information from sources such as diagrams, floor plans, tables, forms, & charts
What are the four possible score levels?
- Platinum: Score of Level 6 or higher
- Gold: Score of Level 5 or higher
- Silver: Score of Level 4 or higher
- Bronze: Scores of Level 3 or higher
Click here for addition score information (external site)
2022 Test Dates:
Athens Technical College
800 US Hwy 29 N
Athens, GA 30601
- $75.00 for all three Standard Assessments: Workplace Documents, Applied Mathematics, & Graphic Literacy
- Single assessments (for example if you want to re-take one part to get a better score) are as follows: One - $30.00, Two - $55.00, Three - $75.00.
You will pay on the day that you test at the Cashier's Desk located in the H building. You will receive a receipt that must be shown to the proctor for admittance to the test. Payment Method: Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
NOTE: You must bring a government-issued photo ID on test day. The name on your ID must match the name on your WorkKeys registration. Paper pencil and a calculator and the Applied Math Formula sheet will be provided.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please click on the link below and fill out the registration form. Once this is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
deadline:You must register by 12 Noon on the Monday prior to your requested test day. We highly recommend registering as far in advance as possible so that you will have more time to prepare.
Click here to register
HOW TO GET YOU SCORES AND CERTIFICATES:
1. SCORES - The proctor should be able to provide scores within about 15 minutes after you finish your last test. However it can take up to 72 hours depending on how many other people are testing simultaneously nationwide, along with other processing factors. If you are not able to get your scores before you leave the testing center, please call WorkKeys Customer Service directly at 1-800-967-5539.
2. CERTIFICATE - Athens Technical College only provides scores, not certificates. To get your certificate, click here:
HOW TO PREPARE:
WorkKeys assessments vary in the kinds of skills they measure. Whether taking just one assessment or a series of them, targeted preparation helps individuals, educators, and test administrators know what to expect on test day. There are several ways to prepare and improve your scores.
Click here for more information.
Administrative Assistant to the VP of Economic Development