Need help with:
Your online class?
1. Contact your instructor with your question. An online directory is available here.
2. Online resources are available 24x7 including an FAQ and technical support information.
3. If your instructor has not been able to answer your question,submit a support request and someone from our E-Learning department will follow up with you.
Taking a test online?
If you experience a technical issue when taking a test online, you must do the following:
1. Contact your instructor immediately.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify student support of your online testing issue.
Locating a computer on campus?
Computers are available for students in the library - building F on the Athens campus, as well as in the libraries of the Elbert, Walton, and Greene campuses. Additionally, public/free wireless is available in most campus buildings on the Athens campus.
Printing your documents? What is WEPA? Do I have to pay to print?
Athens Technical College has partnered with WEPA to provide printer kiosks in our libraries. Students are able to print on high quality paper in color and black/white for a small charge. More information is available at the WEPA site.
A computer or printer in your lab or classroom?
Please notify your instructor. He or she will be able to notify Athens Technical College IT staff to further diagnose and fix the problem.
Online registration questions or problems, Banner web, or other online information system questions/problems?
First, please check the Banner Web help desk FAQ. You may also contact the Banner web help desk at email@example.com.
Online library system problems?
Please inquire at the circulation desk at any of our campus libraries. You may contact the main campus library directly at 706-355-5020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student email problems and questions?
Student emergency alert system questions or problems?
Please email your questions to email@example.com.
Locating other Athens Technical College offices or departments?
For non-computer related questions, please visit our ATC contact page.
Finding student software discounts?
Get the latest software at a huge discount through Journey Education.