WelcomeWelcome to the Center for Teaching & Learning at Athens Technical College!
Serving Athens Technical College's faculty, staff, and students, the Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) provides leadership and support in the pursuit of innovation and academic excellence. CTL's goal is to increase student success through ongoing support and development of the faculty.
- Provides a fully staffed space for faculty to exchange ideas, learn about and experiment with effective methods of teaching and learning
- Offers training and workshops exploring pedagogy and the integration of instructional technologies into the learning environment
- Facilitates professional development opportunities in the emerging technologies of distance learning
- Offers Learning Management System training and support
- Provides professional development resources such as software and multimedia tools for course design and development.
CTL takes leadership roles in various projects, including the Teaching with Technology series and other instructional and learner supported projects.CTL also serves as the hub for ATCx3 , a consortia of Athens Technical College, Albany Technical College and Atlanta Technical College.
To schedule a consultation, request assistance or inquire about an equipment reservation, use our helpdesk form found on ATC's intranet helpdesk form (Intranet login needed).