Do You Want to Earn Your GED®?
Follow the following steps:
- Make sure you're eligible
- You must NOT be enrolled in any public, private, or home-school program
- You must have a valid ID. It must be a current government-issued ID, driver's license, or passport. It cannot be broken all the way across or have pieces missing.
- If you are 16 or 17, you must enroll in a free adult education class and meet those requirements. Call 706-583-2551 for more information.
- Make sure you're ready:
- Take the test:
- Select the testing center and date that best fits your schedule.
- Athens Technical College offers testing in the following counties: Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Hart, Madison, Walton, and Wilkes.
- Testing dates at these sites can be seen on the www.ged.com website, or here, for the current as well as following month. We test throughout the year at all sites,