|Testing Home||Admission Test Requirements||Placement Test|
|Preparing for Placement Tests||Scheduling Placement Tests||Test Score Grid|
|Retesting Policies and Registration||Selective Admission Testing|
Selective Admission Testing
The Testing Services unit of Student Support Services oversees the administration of the following selective admission tests that are required for applicants to various programs in allied health fields at Athens Technical College, as well as for applicants who are applying for government positions in law enforcement or corrections throughout the state. The registration forms for these tests are as follows:
- NLN Registration Form
- NLN Exam for Non-ATC Students Note:This form is for individuals that wish to take the NLN exam, but are not current ATC students or applicants.
- NLN Preparation Form
- HOBET V Registration Form
- HOBET Exam for Non-ATC Students Note:This form is for individuals that wish to take the HOBET exam, but are not current ATC students or applicants.
- SAT Reasoning Registration Form
- POST (COMPASS) Academy Entrance ExaminationRegistration Form
All selective admission testing for allied health programs is conducted on the Athens campus only. POST Academy Entrance Examination testing is conducted regularly on each of our satellite campuses when the COMPASS test is given. For additional information about any test, please click on the individual test name above, or return to the main Testing Services menu.
Testing Services Office
Suite H-749 - Athens Campus
706- 583-2728 / 706- 433-7096 Fax