The letter you received in the mail is called your acceptance letter. This letter contains some very important information about your enrollment at the college. The following information is located on your acceptance letter:
- Student ID: 910XXXXXX <--Your ID number
- Student Status: <--indicates your student type
- Advisor: <--your advisor’s name
- Program Level: <-- the credential you are seeking
- Program of Study: <--your major (according to our records)
- Admit Status: <--indicates if you require learning support classes
- Provisional/Developmental Studies Required<--lists any learning support classes you are required to take
Make note of your student ID number because you will use that number on all forms and documents you complete for Athens Technical College, to log into your Banner Student Web accounts, and to identify yourself in all college communications.
Instructions for setting up your student e-mail account are also printed on your acceptance letter. You will not be able to set up a student e-mail account until you receive your official acceptance letter from the director of admissions.
Remember to bring both your acceptance letter and your printed confirmation e-mail showing that you completed this orientation with you for advisement and registration.