Greene County Campus
|General Information||Becoming a Student||Student Affairs|
|Programs||Library Services||Adult Education Services|
|Virtual campus tour|
Librarian: Marjorie Heimer, Student Support Services Coordinator
Library Hours of Operation (during academic sessions):
8:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday through Thursday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm on Friday
(The library is closed whenever the school is closed for holidays.)
The following library services and resources are available to students as well as the community in Room 106 of the main building on the Greene County Campus.
- Library Card - Library cards issued at this campus are also valid at the Athens Campus
- Library Instruction
- Interlibrary Loan (borrowing material from within a nation-wide network of libraries)
- Athens Technical College Library Catalog
- GALILEO, an on-line service providing access to full-text magazine articles and books; access requires a password from the librarian
- Nursing Resource Center (GALE)
- Salem Health Database
- Internet access
- A computer lab
- Copier service
- Library staff - a member of the library staff is available to provide personal assistance
The Student Support Services Coordinator at the Greene County Campus, working under the direction of the Branch Librarian, will provide access to the core collection of books, videos, DVDs, and periodicals that support the programs offered at the Greene County Campus. The Coordinator will also provide reference assistance with online and local resources, work with the faculty in obtaining new titles for purchase, and request materials for students and faculty through both inter-library and intra-library loan.
For additional information about Library Services provided by Athens Technical College click here.